Reset Instructions for Brother TN 200 Toner
Your step-by-step guide on how to reset your Brother TN-200
The Brother TN-200 toner fits into many Brother printer models and can be reset with no problems. The Brother TN-200 Toner Reset restarts the toner detection and resets the page counter.
The following instructions should be followed when performing a toner reset on the printer!
- Choose the appropriate Brother TN-200 toner reset guide for your printer (Brother MFC series or Brother HL series)
- Please follow the reset instructions quickly using the printer keyboard so that you do not return to the main menu
- Note the individual steps in the instructions and do not skip any of the steps
- Not every Brother printer signals the successful completion with a message ("Accepted" or "Done") after the reset
- You can use the guide to reset genuine Brother TN-200 and compatible toners
- If you have several options, choose your toner (starter toner / standard toner / jumbo XXL toner)
- With multiple selections you decide on the color of the toner cartridge or reset all CMYK colors. (CMYK stands for: C = cyan, M = magenta, Y = yellow, K = black)
Brother TN-200 Toner Reset for Brother MFC devicesFor a manual toner reset for Brother MFC devices, please proceed exactly as follows
1. Open the front flap
2. Press the "Cancel" button on the device
3. The message "Drum replaced?" Appears on the display.
4. Just ignore this message
5. Press 1x "* (asterisk key)" and 2x "0 (zero)" on the keyboard
6. The message "done" appears on the display
7. Close the front cover
8. The device heats up
You have successfully reset the original or compatible Brother TN-200 toner.
Brother TN-200 Toner Reset for Brother HL devicesFor a manual toner reset for Brother HL devices, please proceed exactly as follows:
1. Turn off the printer power switch
2. Open the printer's front door
3. Press and hold the GO button
4. Switch the device on again
5. Continue to hold the GO button
6. The toner / drum / paper lights are on
7. Briefly release the GO button
8. Clear the LEDs
9. Press the GO button twice quickly
10. The Toner / Drum / Paper LEDs are back on
11. Now press the GO button 6 times in quick succession
12. The paper LED will now flash
13. Close the printer's front door
14. The device heats up
This is how you successfully reset the original or compatible Brother TN-200 toner.
Normal price 8,79€
Normal price 7,79€
Normal price 35,39€