Revocation right for consumers
(A consumer is any natural person who enters into a transaction for purposes which can be mainly attributed to either their commercial or independent professional activity.)
Right of Cancellation
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without the need to state any reason.
The revocation period is fourteen days from the day
- where you or a third party named by you, other than the carrier, has or has taken possession of the goods, provided that you have ordered one or more goods under a single order and these are or will be delivered in a uniform manner;
- on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has or has taken possession of the last goods, provided that you have ordered several goods in a single order and these are delivered separately;
- where you or a third party named by you, other than the carrier, has or has taken possession of the last partial consignment or piece, provided that you have ordered a product that is delivered in multiple consignments or pieces;
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must send us (Eurotone eK, Malteser Str. 170, 12277 Berlin, telephone number: +49 (0) 30 61 79 42 18, fax number: +49 (0) 30 66 77 81 65, email address: email@example.com) by means of a clear statement (eg a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) about your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached model withdrawal form, which is not required.
In order to comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of Cancellation
If you withdraw from this contract, we will have given you all payments that we have received from you, including the delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs that result from choosing a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us have), to be repaid immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless something else was expressly agreed with you; In no case will you be charged for this repayment
We may refuse to refund until we have received the goods or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any event no later than fourteen days from the date on which you notify us of the cancellation of this contract. This period shall be deemed to have been observed if you dispatch the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen days.
You bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Exclusion and Contract Expiry
The right does not apply to contracts
- for the delivery of goods that are not prefabricated and for their manufacture an individual selection or
Determination by the consumer is authoritative or which is clearly based on the personal needs of the consumer
Are tailored to the consumer;
- for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiration date has passed quickly
- for the delivery of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed at the time the contract was concluded, but which is available at the earliest
30 days after the conclusion of the contract and their current value from fluctuations on the
Depends on the market over which the entrepreneur has no influence;
- for the delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
The right of withdrawal expires prematurely in the case of contracts
- for the delivery of sealed goods that are not available for reasons of health protection or hygiene
Returns are suitable if their seal has been removed after delivery;
- for the delivery of goods, if they are inseparable from the delivery due to their nature
mixed with other goods;
- for the delivery of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package, if
the seal was removed after delivery.
Refund Request Form Template
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it
- To Eurotone eK, Malteser Str. 170, 12277 Berlin, fax number: +49 (0) 30 66 77 81 65, e-mail address:
- I / we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me / us (*) for the purchase of the following
Goods (*) / provision of the following service (*)
- Ordered on (*) / received on (*)
- Name / consumer (s)
- Address of the / consumer (s)
- Signature of / consumer (s) (only for message on paper)
(*) Delete where not applicable.